BODY STREET - Trainer/Instructor (full-time) / Job description
Bodystreet is an innovative workout studio that combines expert personal training with the buzz of electrical muscle stimulation (EMS). We are the global market leader providing EMS workouts. Launched in Germany in 2007, Bodystreet has developed a successful franchise system with more than 1,000 employees globally. The number of studios has grown to over 350 across Germany, Austria, the UK, Italy, Tanzania... and now we've arrived in the US! Bodystreet trains more than 40,000 people every week. This revolutionary system is so effective that one 20-minute workout per week is enough. The highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are ensured.
In 2020 Bodystreet war awarded as Best Global Franchise in the fitness category.
Our clients - we call them members - expect highly competent supervision and support of their training by personal trainers who know what they’re doing, how to motivate people, and to work with them on their individual goals.
Bodystreet Winter Park in the Orlando (FL) metro area will be the first franchise studio in the United States. We are looking for a highly motivated full-time trainer joining the franchise owners on an exciting and worthwhile journey with lots of possibilities for personal development. Supported by the Bodystreet Academy with its courses and webinars, we also offer a career path to become a Studio Manager for one ore several Studios, leading a small team, or even become a future owner/franchisee.
Ideally, you will even start before the official studio opening and help us preparing the soft launch and later on the Grand Opening.
Your job responsibilities include:
- To be correctly prepared for work, specifically including personal appearance.
- To create a positive experience for members visiting the studio and to follow Bodystreet methods of hospitality.
- To conduct client training, fitness testing, and body measuring as guided by Bodystreet.
- To keep the studio clean and always restocked.
- To sell and retain memberships supported by specific in-house sales training.
- To promote our services and actively approach the public with offers.
- To correctly complete the relevant administration and be responsible for the following tasks:
* Booking a trial: schedule diary, create an invoice, take payment.
* Delivering a training session, including paperwork, online records, payments, invoices, and scheduling for each member enrolled.
* Being responsible for any special requests or follow up activities relating to that session.
* Completing and signing several checklists: daily tasks incl. disinfecting, washing, faults log, etc.
- To promote professionalism whenever in the representation of Bodystreet.
At Bodystreet, we value talent and are looking for a committed team player who can match our energy and enthusiasm. We encourage goals and promote growth. This job role is a genuine opportunity to establish a career in the fitness industry.
Your personal qualities and skills required:
- You are interested in fitness and health in general.
- You are sportive yourself, passionate about training, and you like helping members to achieve their fitness goals.
- You have an open, communicative personality.
- You show confidence and hold excellent people skills.
- You like to deal with a broad range of diverse people in different fitness shapes and ages.
- You are reliable, honest, and precise in your daily work.
- You like to work in a team.
- You love working on goals and achieving them.
- You are always eager to learn something new.
- You are open to feedback and further improvement of your skills.
- Ideally, you have (first) professional experience in dealing with customers and sales.
Your onboarding experience and later development include certifications and courses via the Bodystreet Academy (mainly online and supported by lots of material available in Bodystreet’s internal Knowledge Center) as well as training-on-the-job by the owners.
You potentially progress on to further qualifications and promotion, such as becoming a studio manager for one ore several studios.
- Monthly base salary
- Attractive bonus system
- Health insurance
- Commission for sales of products such as nutrition supplements and other