- Provide quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and determining treatment plans in collaboration with the team.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Maintain a personal level of physical, mental and spiritual wellness appropriate to serve as a role model.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED).
- Massage License
- Valid Drivers license
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Create treatment plans based on client needs
- Excellent table-side manners
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt treatment styles to fit client needs
- Able to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal communications.
- Detail oriented, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and technical skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers, health professionals, and clients.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to organize, establish priorities, and follow up on details and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience working with cultural diversities.
Why Work Here?
Work with a team of experienced therapists that are passionate about helping patients heal chronic pain. You’ll get mentoring, coaching and training from our expert Board of Directors which include an Advanced Rolfer & Naturopathic Physician, business expert turned Yoga & Massage Therapist, and Trigger Point expert and Chiropractic doctor.
We offer an environment focused on offering needed support and tools for therapists with competitive pay rates, flexibility, and room for growth. Our operations are run by a combination of therapists and business experts to give the best Balance for our team and clients.
Being a self starter and team player is important. We are a small company with a great reputation. Our clients come to us for the high quality of treatments and how we directly cater to their needs.
We are not a spa setting. Our office is setup and run to focus on the clinical aspect of Rolfing® and Massage therapy. If you want waterfalls and scented candles, this is not the workplace for you. If you desire a rewarding career that challenges you, helps you learn and grow, and clients as well as a team who respect you and your knowledge, then let’s talk.
Compensation packages will vary depending on experience.
About Balance Orlando:
We specialize in resolving chronic pain, but we also have a lot of clients who want to increase performance and reduce "normal" aches and pains. Our reception staff already say on the phone "we're not a spa". Treatment rooms have ComfortCraft tables, are big and well-lighted.
Every treatment, every stroke, should show a clear result.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume to email@example.com